Wednesday 15 September 2010

Steve Thorogood 1949-2010


While away I was very saddened to hear that my UK agent Steve Thorogood had passed away after a brave fight against cancer for well over a year. Steve was a very decent man with a great passion for illustration and I respected him a great deal. He was the first person to give me a break in the industry by representing me and I'll never forget that. He has had amazing support from his family Doreen, Kate and Tom and they are continuing his amazing legacy with Good Illustration. RIP Steve.

1 comment:

  1. I am very sorry to discover the news that Steve is no longer with us. My thoughts go out to Doreen and their children. Steve and Doreen gave me the opportunity to join their team and it was a pleasure to work alongside them both. My twin daughters were born in 2008, and I have been away from the scene. A wonderful and caring man who was always happy, encouraging and supportive. Glad to have known you. RIP Steve.

    ReplyDelete