Tuesday 13 November 2012

Time Out



October was mostly spent away from the studio this year so here's a little photo compilation of my escapades. The first week saw a trip to a peaceful Treyarnon Bay beach house in Cornwall for a spot of cycling, walking and amateur hour surfing to wash away the cobwebs. For the second week my wife and I jetted off to the ridiculously picturesque Amalfi Coast region in Italy. The dramatic cliff-hugging town of Positano was our first port of call and the weather was good enough for dips in the sea and a ferry trip to lovely Capri Island for a lemon slushyfest. We finished our trip in the more cosmopolitan Sorrento with it's spectacular views over Naples bay and Vesuvius, a breathtaking area despite the hellish Naples traffic that can only be described as mentalistic. For the third weekend we brought it down to earth in style at the excellent Supersonic Festival in Birmingham's Custard Factory where I saw some great music I'd not been introduced to before. Highlights for me were Devilman (pictured), JK Flesh, Bohren & Der Club Of Gore, Gnod, Ufomammut and Zoltan (pictured).

No comments:

Post a Comment